Friday, May 13, 2011

DSG goes on Maternity!!!

For those of you who don't already know, my husband and I are expecting our second child very soon. 

Looks like some medical issues and early labor signs may be causing an early c-section delivery as soon as next week. 

In preparation for this possible early delivery, DSG is planning for some down time and I wanted to share with you what that means for the next couple weeks or so.

As of 5/13/2011- DSG IS NOT TAKING CUSTOM ORDERS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - I expect to continue taking orders again some time in mid June.

The Bohemian Collection is still scheduled to be posted June 1st.  Here is a peek at some of the amazing pieces you can look forward to seeing in that collection...

We will also be releasing the June Collection on the 15th of June rather than the normal release of the first of the month.  So be on the look out for that one too!!  Take a look...
SO much stuff to share with you!!

So till then, I'll be wrapping up things and going on auto pilot.  I'll be checking messages and posting updates as time allows so I should still be pretty accessible.  Feel free to message me or comment on facebook but allow extra time for response in case our little bundle comes early! 

**ALL PAID INVOICES WILL SHIP THIS WEEKEND.  ANY OUTSTANDING INVOICES PAID AFTER SUNDAY MAY HAVE A DELAY OF A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THEY SHIP***

Please contact me if you have questions or need something urgent so i can get you taken care of before the whirlwind hits our little nest;) 

Thank you all SO much for your continued support.  DSG looks forward to all the wonderful things June holds for you!!

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts,
The Sanders Family

No comments:

Post a Comment