Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's up at DSG?

We've been busy at the DSG headquarters.  Making lots of customs for customers. 
These copper beauties went to a bride to be as her gifts to her wedding party.  I just love how they looked all clustered together so I had to take a pic before she whisked them away to their new owners' necks.

We also added a new stamped style to our custom creations. 
This square tag would be perfect for a guy or girl to sport.  I made this one for my hubs with our initials, wedding date & the same scripture he has tattooed on his ring finger.  I loved it so much that I had to wear it myself for a couple of days;)

And finally here is a peek at the new fall pretties that will be released soon.
Lots of Fleur de lis, crosses and crowns!!  I've already started creating with this batch of pretties and will share more on them soon.

So what's next for Deep South Gypsies?  Well we have two big private trunk shows coming up next month so I'll be pretty busy prepping for those but I'll check in with updates here and there. 

Want to book your private trunk show but perhaps you are not local to the Baton Rouge area?  No problem...we can do online shows.  Easy!  Just shoot me a message at deepsouthgypsies@yahoo.com and I'll schedule ya a date and we can get start earning you some FREE pretties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment